Tuesday 13 March 2012

Morpher

For this exercise i used the morpher in 3D Max. I firstly imported the head into 3D Max then cloned this 3 times, my first mistake i make was cloning the head using the instance option rather then copy which i noticed when editing my first head. After i copied 3 extra heads i then converted each in to and editable poly which then allowed me to edit each other the heads. i created 3 different expressions one being a mouth open another raised eyebrows and finally eyes closed. I then used to morpher tool adding all three expressions heads in the channels option. This allowed my first imported head to have all three expresions on one model. I also turnt on turbo smooth to give a more smoother effect of the model head.



I then brought in the animation side of things, i switched on auto key and then chagned to the expression numbers at different parts of the time line. Once i done that i was then able to if i needed to go in to the curve editor which would allow me to edit each expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment