Tuesday 1 May 2012


During my time of learning how to use 3d modelling I have really surprised myself how much I could learn and gain in not a long space of time. During the first part of my learning experience I found learning how to use the tools and effects in 3d max really interesting. When doing my first 3 models I found this part challenging as I had never used this software before using so many tools and effects was difficult but after learning and looking more in depth I found the effects fun and easy to use. Once I had finished my 3 models I then begun my animation part, As I had done animation before using key frame editing was easier for me to do. For my animation I did keep it simple which is where I feel I could have done better. By adding in camera targets could have made my animation that bit more exciting and fun to watch whereas keeping it set on one area, this is something I have definitely learnt and will take on board when using 3d studio max again. I also found myself not using as many tools as I didn’t want to over crowd the animation and take away the key interesting points. Overall during this module I would say I have definitely learnt a lot and will be able to now go on and develop the skills I have used to use in the final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment