Tuesday 31 January 2012

Boolean

For this piece I used the tool boolean in order to create a letter in printed in to the box. To started off with I created a large box which I used as my base I then created my letter. When trying out the boolean tool I noticed a few lines appear in the final step which is seen below on my green box. So after coming across this situation I then looked at using the pro boolean tool which allowed me to get rid of the faint lines and give a better result, this is my blue box one below. This difference between the two is slightly noticeable but would appear more when rendered. I found this tool a bit of a challenge because the letter first off would not imprint in to the box but after playing around i finally managed to get the tool working




No comments:

Post a Comment