Tuesday 31 January 2012

Research Leonardo Da Vinci!


For my research i decided to look at all types of inventions which Leonardo discovered. whilst researching i found a number of inventions from flying machines, War machines ,Architect/Innovations & Water & Land Machines. When looking in to each of these categories i didn’t actually realise how many inventions would have been possible to find.


Whilst going through the inventions some which caught my eye was the 'Anemometer' 



I liked the look of this invention to possibly create because i liked the shapes on this invention. A couple of others i looked in to was hes 'flying machine'. 33 Barrelled Organ, Triple Barrel Canon, Giant Crossbow' and Robotic Knight. These stood out to me because i found them inventive and interesting to look at doing for my model.


Whilst researching in to Da Vinci i learnt a lot on how man inventions he had thought up which i found very imaginative and cleaver although not all were fully made such as the ariel screw he had all the methods and information for it to work.


Below is my mood board on Da Vinci.












No comments:

Post a Comment